- 12/11/2013 : Teenage pregnancies and contraception access under spotlight at global summit
- 06/11/2013 : More than 7 Million Girls in Poor Countries Give Birth Before 18 Each Year, Finds New UNFPA Report
- 23/10/2013 : New service uses mobile phones to reduce maternal mortality
- 15/10/2013 : India seeks to regulate its booming 'rent-a-womb' industry
- 14/10/13 : Major Announcements Boost the Last Stretch of the Health Millennium Development Goals
- 10/10/2013 : UN: Global Child Deaths Down By Almost Half Since 1990
Women and Children First 10 Year Review
Women and Children First celebrated its 10th birthday during 2011. In those 10 years we and our partners in Bangladesh, Malawi, Nepal and India have proved that our way of working with women really does save lives. The work continues.
This 10 Year Review describes the highlights of our work since 2001 and provides up-to-date information about our international programmes and advocacy achievements in Africa, Asia and the UK during the last year. It also includes as a snapshot of our finances for 2010.
BBC Radio 4 Appeal – Sunday 8th DecemberKathy Lette, bestselling author, writer, social commentator and Patron of Women and Children First, is to present our BBC Radio 4 Christmas Appeal.
The Appeal will be broadcast on Radio 4 at 07.55 & 21.26 on Sunday 8 December 2013, repeated Thursday 12 December at 15.27. Please visit the Radio 4 appeal website on Sunday or donate direct to us.