- Women and Children First launches Cherish Another Mother campaign to stop mothers dying
- 20/02/2014 : New programme in Uganda funded by Big Lottery Fund
- 28//01/2014 : MPs vote on development bill to tackle gender inequality
- 24/01/2014 : Universal Health Coverage an essential means of achieving post 2015 health goals
- 21/01/2014 : Large returns from small investments in women's and children's health
- 03/01/2014 : In 2014, it's unacceptable for girls in Malawi to be unable to go to school
Women and Children First 10 Year Review
Women and Children First celebrated its 10th birthday during 2011. In those 10 years we and our partners in Bangladesh, Malawi, Nepal and India have proved that our way of working with women really does save lives. The work continues.
This 10 Year Review describes the highlights of our work since 2001 and provides up-to-date information about our international programmes and advocacy achievements in Africa, Asia and the UK during the last year. It also includes as a snapshot of our finances for 2010.
This Mother's Day - please help us cherish another mother
Last year, with your help, we saved 5,000 mothers and their babies.
Please help us do the same again this year by joining our Cherish Another Mother campaign.
Make a donation in the name of the mother in your life who you cherish and send her one of our Mother's Day cards to share what you've done. Read more.