- 20/02/2014 : New programme in Uganda funded by Big Lottery Fund
- 28//01/2014 : MPs vote on development bill to tackle gender inequality
- 24/01/2014 : Universal Health Coverage an essential means of achieving post 2015 health goals
- 21/01/2014 : Large returns from small investments in women's and children's health
- 03/01/2014 : In 2014, it's unacceptable for girls in Malawi to be unable to go to school
- 03/01/2014 : Child survival: a message of hope but a call for renewed commitment in UNICEF report
Women and Children First 10 Year Review
Women and Children First celebrated its 10th birthday during 2011. In those 10 years we and our partners in Bangladesh, Malawi, Nepal and India have proved that our way of working with women really does save lives. The work continues.
This 10 Year Review describes the highlights of our work since 2001 and provides up-to-date information about our international programmes and advocacy achievements in Africa, Asia and the UK during the last year. It also includes as a snapshot of our finances for 2010.
Our Radio 4 Appeal update – a big thank you
Thank you very much to all of you who contributed to help us raise our total of £9,345.85.
Please do watch this short video where you can listen to the stories of some of the mothers we have helped in Bangladesh.
You’ll hear from Jyosna who’s life, and that of her son Nurani, was saved by a loan worth just £15.