- 12/11/2013 : Teenage pregnancies and contraception access under spotlight at global summit
- 06/11/2013 : More than 7 Million Girls in Poor Countries Give Birth Before 18 Each Year, Finds New UNFPA Report
- 23/10/2013 : New service uses mobile phones to reduce maternal mortality
- 15/10/2013 : India seeks to regulate its booming 'rent-a-womb' industry
- 14/10/13 : Major Announcements Boost the Last Stretch of the Health Millennium Development Goals
- 10/10/2013 : UN: Global Child Deaths Down By Almost Half Since 1990
Our commitment to a partnership approach means that we support programmes which are set up and run by local communities, and we assist in developing the necessary resources and capacity to carry out these programmes at low cost.
We believe in working in partnership with governments, health service providers, including non-governmental organisations (NGOs), and local communities, to find out what works best to reduce infant deaths. Our partners include:
BBC Radio 4 Appeal – Sunday 8th DecemberKathy Lette, bestselling author, writer, social commentator and Patron of Women and Children First, presents our BBC Radio 4 Christmas Appeal.
The Appeal will was broadcast on Radio 4 at 07.55 & 21.26 on Sunday 8 December 2013, repeated Thursday 12 December at 15.27. Please listen to the Radio 4 appeal or donate direct to us.