- Women and Children First launches Cherish Another Mother campaign to stop mothers dying
- 20/02/2014 : New programme in Uganda funded by Big Lottery Fund
- 28//01/2014 : MPs vote on development bill to tackle gender inequality
- 24/01/2014 : Universal Health Coverage an essential means of achieving post 2015 health goals
- 21/01/2014 : Large returns from small investments in women's and children's health
- 03/01/2014 : In 2014, it's unacceptable for girls in Malawi to be unable to go to school
Our commitment to a partnership approach means that we support programmes which are set up and run by local communities, and we assist in developing the necessary resources and capacity to carry out these programmes at low cost.
We believe in working in partnership with governments, health service providers, including non-governmental organisations (NGOs), and local communities, to find out what works best to reduce infant deaths. Our partners include:
This Mother's Day - please help us cherish another mother
Last year, with your help, we saved 5,000 mothers and their babies.
Please help us do the same again this year by joining our Cherish Another Mother campaign.
Make a donation in the name of the mother in your life who you cherish and send her one of our Mother's Day cards to share what you've done. Read more.