Women and Children First’s Vision is an equitable world where all women and children have good health. We take care to manage the money we receive to achieve this wisely and carefully and aim to achieve value for money for all our expenditure. We value transparency and accountability, value for money and ethical funding.
In 2014 we spent a total of £822,178. This was made up of £763,769 spent on projects, £5,246 for fundraising and publicity and £3,163 on governance. 93p out of every £ was spent on projects.
- £5 can pay for one woman to attend a women's group for a year
- £50 can pay for a women's group facilitator for a year
- £80 will run a women's group for a year
- £210 can save a newborn's life in rural Bangladesh
- £500 could train two community health workers to look after mothers and babies in rural Malawi
- £10,000 will help to establish a new women's group project