- 20/02/2014 : New programme in Uganda funded by Big Lottery Fund
- 28//01/2014 : MPs vote on development bill to tackle gender inequality
- 24/01/2014 : Universal Health Coverage an essential means of achieving post 2015 health goals
- 21/01/2014 : Large returns from small investments in women's and children's health
- 03/01/2014 : In 2014, it's unacceptable for girls in Malawi to be unable to go to school
- 03/01/2014 : Child survival: a message of hope but a call for renewed commitment in UNICEF report
Women and Children First’s Vision is an equitable world where all women and children have good health. We take care to manage the money we receive to achieve this wisely and carefully.
For every £1 you give us we spend:
- 97.6p on Projects & Advocacy
- Only 2.1p on Fundraising & Publicity and
- 0.3p on Governance.
Our Radio 4 Appeal update – a big thank you
Thank you very much to all of you who contributed to help us raise our total of £9,345.85.
Please do watch this short video where you can listen to the stories of some of the mothers we have helped in Bangladesh.
You’ll hear from Jyosna who’s life, and that of her son Nurani, was saved by a loan worth just £15.