- Women and Children First launches Cherish Another Mother campaign to stop mothers dying
- 20/02/2014 : New programme in Uganda funded by Big Lottery Fund
- 28//01/2014 : MPs vote on development bill to tackle gender inequality
- 24/01/2014 : Universal Health Coverage an essential means of achieving post 2015 health goals
- 21/01/2014 : Large returns from small investments in women's and children's health
- 03/01/2014 : In 2014, it's unacceptable for girls in Malawi to be unable to go to school
Women and Children First’s Vision is an equitable world where all women and children have good health. We take care to manage the money we receive to achieve this wisely and carefully.
For every £1 you give us we spend:
- 97.6p on Projects & Advocacy
- Only 2.1p on Fundraising & Publicity and
- 0.3p on Governance.
This Mother's Day - please help us cherish another mother
Last year, with your help, we saved 5,000 mothers and their babies.
Please help us do the same again this year by joining our Cherish Another Mother campaign.
Make a donation in the name of the mother in your life who you cherish and send her one of our Mother's Day cards to share what you've done. Read more.