- 12/11/2013 : Teenage pregnancies and contraception access under spotlight at global summit
- 06/11/2013 : More than 7 Million Girls in Poor Countries Give Birth Before 18 Each Year, Finds New UNFPA Report
- 23/10/2013 : New service uses mobile phones to reduce maternal mortality
- 15/10/2013 : India seeks to regulate its booming 'rent-a-womb' industry
- 14/10/13 : Major Announcements Boost the Last Stretch of the Health Millennium Development Goals
- 10/10/2013 : UN: Global Child Deaths Down By Almost Half Since 1990
Women and Children First’s Vision is an equitable world where all women and children have good health. We take care to manage the money we receive to achieve this wisely and carefully.
For every £1 you give us we spend:
- 97.6p on Projects & Advocacy
- Only 2.1p on Fundraising & Publicity and
- 0.3p on Governance.
BBC Radio 4 Appeal – Sunday 8th DecemberKathy Lette, bestselling author, writer, social commentator and Patron of Women and Children First, is to present our BBC Radio 4 Christmas Appeal.
The Appeal will be broadcast on Radio 4 at 07.55 & 21.26 on Sunday 8 December 2013, repeated Thursday 12 December at 15.27. Please visit the Radio 4 appeal website on Sunday or donate direct to us.