- 17/05/2013 : New evidence to save mothers’ lives!
- 13/03/2013 : Join us in May at Women Deliver!
- 25/02/2013 : A Manifesto for Maternal Health Post-2015
- 16/01/2013 : In India Preference for Sons Undermines Desire for Smaller Families
- 08/01/2013 : UK Government launches Violence Against Women initiative
- 07/01/2013 : AIDS still a leading cause of death among women of reproductive age
- 06/01/2013 : Follow up to Rio + 20 and the General Assembly Working Group on the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- 05/01/2013 : The Secretary General's High-Level Panel of Eminent Persons on the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- 04/01/2013 : United Nations Development Group (UNDG) Process
- 03/01/2013 : An interview with Marianne Haslegrave, Director, Commonwealth, Medical Trust
- 02/01/2013 : The Post-2015 Development Agenda
- 07/11/12 : Women’s groups reduce newborn mortality by one third in developing countries
Over a quarter of a million women and three million newborn babies die each year in pregnancy and childbirth or soon afterwards, the majority of them in Africa and South Asia. For every woman who dies at least twenty more suffer complications which leave them with lifelong disability and pain.
Our unique programmes are saving the lives of mothers and babies every day. We need you to help us to equip women with their most vital survival tool: knowledge.