Jobs and Volunteers
We are recruiting for a new Trustee to specialise in Fundraising and Communications!
Women and Children First has an opportunity for a Trustee with Fundraising and Communications experience to join our friendly and dynamic board in London and help us to grow our unrestricted income and communicate more effectively.
·Advise the board on fundraising and communications. The board meets four times and engages in one away day per year.
· Chair the Fundraising and Communications Committee. The Fundraising and Communications committee meets four times per year.
· Provide guidance to our Fundraising and Communications team.
· Help us maximise our ROI, grow our unrestricted income from individuals and organisations and communicate more effectively.
· Knowledge of the charitable sector, best practice and regulations in fundraising, communications and marketing.
· Experience and track record in all aspects of charitable fundraising, communications and marketing, including digital marketing.
· Personal attributes, including a strong commitment to the work of Women and Children First, and Nolan’s seven principles of public life: selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty and leadership.